Published : 18. December 2020. – Changed: 18. December 2020. Laura – This message may contain affiliate links.
Chicken teriyaki is healthy and tasty. Serve these cups of chicken teriyaki with traditional rice or cauliflower rice for a low-carb option. This healthy bowl is one of my original recipes I keep coming back to.
This bowl of healthy chicken teriyaki is very soft. This kitchen cup is one of the cups I have made many times over the years.
Every time I want to make this cooking dish, I intend to make a double batch of protein. I make twice as much teriyaki marinade and I cook twice as much chicken.
A bag goes in the freezer to be made later, and a bag goes in the refrigerator to be made this week. It’s my last kitchen secret. Double party from the start.
What you like about this recipe.
Healthy cooking pots are the basis.
- Chicken: You can use chicken breasts or legs for this recipe.
- Teriyaki marinade: Make a double batch of this recipe to save time next week. You can always use a in-store marinade, but be careful because many in-store teriyaki marinades contain a lot of added sugar.
- Sesame ginger sauce: Sesame dressing is full of healthy fats and contains no preservatives.
- Vegetables : This bowl is filled with tons of healthy vegetables.
Step 1: Make a teriyaki marinade.
To prepare this recipe for chicken teriyaki, first make the chicken teriyaki marinade.
The chicken teriyaki sauce in the bottles is full of sugar. When you marinate your chicken in this teriyaki chicken marinade, it gets much more flavour and is much healthier than a bottled dish.
- Garlic: Fresh garlic is the best, but for ease of use you will usually find a jar of garlic in the products section.
- Ginger: Fresh ginger is the root and can also be found in the vegetable department. You can also find a jug of ginger.
- Soy sauce or tamari sauce: Use tamari or even coconut based amino’s if you are gluten free.
- Myrin: Myrin is a sweet culinary sake. It tastes sweet but spicy.
- Spicy rice vinegar: Normally used to make sushi rice. The rice wine vinegar gives this marinade a salty-sweet taste.
- Brown sugar: I usually replace coconut blossom sugar here. I love the rich flavor that coconut sugar adds to this marinade.
Step 2: Preparation of a ginger dress
The easiest way to prepare this sauce is to put all the ingredients in a jar and shake them.
PRO TIP : Prepare the marinade and the sauce at the same time. I put a jar on and put a freezer (or 2) in the bowl, so you can add similar ingredients. It’s a sign, but it’ll save you a lot of time.
I put the bowl with the freezer in it and the jar of preserves next to each other.
Then I make the teriyaki marinade and the sesame and ginger vinaigrette at the same time.
- Two teaspoons of garlic in a bag, then two teaspoons of garlic in a jar.
- Two teaspoons of ginger in a bag and then two teaspoons of ginger in a glass.
- Soy sauce in a bag, then soy sauce in a jar.
Step 3: Preparing vegetables
This bowl is filled with healthy vegetables. You can use all the vegetables you want.
I recommend using a few handfuls of lettuce and spinach as a base for this bowl.
Then I usually cook carrots, steamed broccoli, red peppers and sliced cucumbers. Sometimes I make a spicy Asian cucumber salad or pickled Asian vegetables.
Step 4: Boil the chicken
It’s my favorite way to make chicken teriyaki.
Fried chicken Teriyaki:
- Preheat the oven on 425℉. Place the chicken on a parchment-coated baking tray. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
Grilled Teriyaki Chicken:
- Preheat the grill to medium heat. Grill the chicken 4 to 6 minutes on each side. The time depends on the size of the chicken.
- The internal temperature of the chicken must be 165℉. Use a probe thermometer to get accurate readings.
Other cooking pots
Meals in an animal dish | Cookbook
If you’re looking for healthier recipes, check out the cookbook. BEAST BOWL NUTRITION gives you all the recipes you need to build a weekly cooking routine that won’t be boring. No more steamed broccoli and tasteless chicken.
To know more about it
More than 100 balanced macro recipes that are perfect for cooking.
- main proteins
- Delicious side dishes
- Dressings and sauces
➽ Did you make this recipe? If you like it, please leave a note and a note 5 ★ ! I love hearing from you! Follow me @foodologygeek on your favorite social media channel! Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest.
Teriyaki Chicken dish
This easy chicken teriyaki recipe is perfect for cooking. It can be served with a little rice or even cauliflower rice. This bowl is filled with crunchy vegetables, delicious chicken teriyaki and so much umami.
Cooking time 10 minutes
Cooking time 20 minutes
Total duration 30 minutes
Lunch, main course
Asain Kitchen, Monster Bowl.
8 servings of Beastie Cups
628 kcal calories
Fixins Beast’s cup (divided quantity, makes 8 cups)
Protein: Light teriyaki chicken
- Make the marinade in a large freezer. Add chicken (or other proteins – tofu, salmon or steak also work well).
- Marinate for a few hours, until dark. (Salmon and tofu cannot be marinated at night).
- Bake on 425℉ for 15 to 20 minutes. (Chicken, steak or salmon can be grilled if you like).
Ginger Sesame dress
- Put all the ingredients, except the oil, in a medium bowl. Conspiracy.
- Slowly drip in the oil and beat energetically.
- ALTERNATIVE: Put the ingredients in the jar. Shake until well mixed.
- Cut up all your vegetables and keep them.
- Lettuce, spinach and kale can be stored together in a large container or in separate cooking vessels.
- Carrots, peppers, broccoli and red peppers can be kept together. Add them to your bowl the night before.
- PRO TIP : To separate the vegetables, store them in a bag of parchment paper and place in a cooking pot. You can throw them just before dinner.
Build a cooking bowl
- Add the salad mix to each bowl.
- Add the chicken cubes.
- Put the remaining vegetables in a Ziploc bag or parchment paper bag. Put them in a steam basket.
- Put 2 to 3 tablespoons of vinaigrette in a small bowl for lunch.
Gluten-free adaptation : Use tamari or coconut aminos instead of soy sauce.
Beef and salmon are excellent protein substitutes here!
If you want it to be interesting, add kimchi.
And don’t forget: Sriracha makes everything better.
Calories: 628 kcalCarbohydrates: 95gProtein: 36gVat: 10gSaturated fat: 5gCholesterol: 72mgSodium: 994mgFiber: 7gSugar: 10gCalcium: 159mgIron: 4.1mg
The key word is chicken, health, omelette.
(483 visits, 1 visit today)
shrimp vermicelli pasta,shrimp vermicelli bowl calories,lemongrass shrimp skewers,bun tom soup,shrimp with lemongrass and coconut milk,bun tom thit nuong recipe,lemongrass shrimp soup,bun tom xao,lemongrass shrimp marinade,thai shrimp vermicelli,grilled lemongrass shrimp,vietnamese lemongrass shrimp,caramelized lemongrass shrimp,grilled lemongrass shrimp skewers,lemongrass shrimp stir-fry,lemongrass shrimp bon appétit