The following is a recipe for a Keto Hamburger Broccoli Casserole that goes together fast and easy. It has a few extra ingredients, but this really is a simple dish.
This Keto Hamburger Broccoli Casserole can be a great meal if you are on a ketogenic diet or if you are trying to lose weight. It also has an amazing flavor in which you would want to use it again and again.
Easy keto one-pan meals turn everyday meals into family celebrations!
This burger and broccoli casserole is incredibly easy to make for a busy weekday. Casseroles are a great solution when you’re short on time and money. With simple ingredients that you can have on hand, this dish is ready in less than 30 minutes!
Don’t be fooled by its simplicity.
From the first bite, you taste the rich, creamy sauce and tender broccoli – it has a warm, inviting feel.
- You can replace the broccoli with your favorite vegetables. This pan is a staple in my family, and I like to adapt it to what I have in the house. You can even add some jalebs for flavor!
- Chopping vegetables with the Pro Chopper is a great time saver!
- Prepare this dish ahead of time by roasting the beef in a non-stick pan and combining the ingredients in a 9×13 aluminum pan. Cover and put in the freezer until you are ready to cook.
- Want to make it even more consistent? The casserole is delicious on its own, but you can also serve it over mashed cauliflower for a hearty meal or use up leftovers!
Keto Broccoli Stew with Burgers
.. : 8 SERIES
Preparation time: 10 MINUTES
Cooking time: 20 MINUTES
Total time : 30 MINUTES
A super easy keto casserole that the whole family will enjoy.
- 2 pounds of ground beef
- 1 small o o diced
- 1 tablespoon Italian herbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup schwere Schlagsahne
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup meat bou
- 1 bag frozen broccoli (12 ounces)
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
In a large cast iron skillet, add 2 pounds of ground beef, onions, salt, pepper, garlic and Italian seasoning and cook until meat is fully cooked. Drain the water and add it to the pan.
Then add the cream cheese, heavy cream, 1 cup mozzarella, 1 cup cheddar and beef broth and stir. Simmer for about 5 minutes on low heat.
Add the frozen broccoli and mix quickly. Cover with the rest of the cheese and bake for 20 minutes.
Yield: 8, serving size: 1 cup
calories per serving:
333 calories | 19 g fat | 6 g total carbohydrates | 2 g fiber | 0 sugar | 32 g protein | 4 g net carbs
Provided for you by
Whether it’s a weeknight family dinner or a reception for a large group of guests, this pan will satisfy even the pickiest of eaters!
If you liked this recipe, try our one-pan chicken pie.
hamburger broccoli pieketo steak and broccoli casserolehamburger broccoli noodle casseroleground beef broccoli potato casseroleketo ground beef recipesketo ground beef casserole,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,keto hamburger broccoli alfredo casserole,hamburger broccoli pie,hamburger casserole with broccoli cooking professionally,keto steak and broccoli casserole,hamburger broccoli noodle casserole,ground beef broccoli potato casserole,beef and broccoli bake,beef & broccoli mushroom casserole