Goood day to you! I’m Toni from Toni’s Low-Carb Recipes. I’m going to be sharing my Keto Shrimp Tacos recipe with you today. As I always do I will start with an overview. For someone living a keto lifestyle, taco night is a given and Taco Tuesday becomes a welcome alternative to a sugary processed meal. But as you well know, tacos are a great way to bring the family together and it’s also a great excuse to enjoy a few alcoholic beverages. This is a fun recipe to make with the kids.
It may be a common misconception that keto restricts one’s diet to meat and vegetables, but this couldn’t be further from the truth. There are many tasty keto recipes, like this one, that can be enjoyed with other foods.
Keto, or the ketogenic diet, is an ultiamtely healthy way of eating, that has been in place for thousands of years across cultures. It has recently been at the center of a high-profile health craze, with celebs like Gwyneth Paltrow, Kim Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian all touting the diet as the best way to drop body fat and lose weight.. Read more about creamy shrimp tacos keto and let us know what you think.
Tacos with shrimp en crema keto
Why should taco fillings be the only ones having a good time? The buttery taco shells take center stage in this dish, with shrimp in a decadent cream sauce.
15 + 25 meters Medium
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius). Combine the cheese and cumin in a mixing bowl. On a baking sheet coated with parchment paper, make six or eight stacks. If there isn’t enough space between the stacks, the cheese will melt together.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbling and golden brown spots appear – burnt cheese is unpleasant to eat. Allow 30 seconds for cooling.
- Over the sink, hang a rack.
- Place the cheese rounds on the rack with care.
- Allow to cool before filling with your favorite filling.
You may replace the mayonnaise with sour cream if you want.
If you’re looking for a new low-carb comfort food, keto creamy shrimp tacos are a wonderful choice! They’re high in protein and low in carbs, so you can feel free to eat as much as you want. The creamy sauce and crunchy vegetables make the perfect taco, and the best part is that it doesn’t taste like shrimp at all!. Read more about keto shrimp taco lettuce wraps and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- keto shrimp tacos
- keto shrimp recipes
- keto shrimp taco bowl
- shrimp keto meal prep
- creamy shrimp tacos keto