This dish is meant to be a hearty meal that does not require you to spend hours by the stove. I have simplified the cooking of this recipe to a point where anyone can do it, even if you have limited experience in the kitchen.
Chorizo and green cabbage is a classic pairing, and as I mentioned before, you can easily make an entire meal out of just this one dish. This week, I’m sharing a delicious keto chorizo with green cabbage recipe to get you started!
Spicy chorizo paired with creamy cabbage? Yes, please! This tasty and low-carb combination of the two is topped off with a lemony gremolata for a kiss of citrus flavor.
10 + 25 mMedium
- Fry the chorizo in butter in a skillet over medium heat. Keep warm until serving.
- Shred the cabbage using a food processor, mandolin, or sharp knife.
- Sauté cabbage with remaining butter in the same skillet over medium heat. Stir occasionally for a few minutes, until cabbage is golden brown.
- Add heavy whipping cream, and bring to a light boil. Reduce heat, and let simmer until the cream is reduced. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add parsley and lemon zest before serving with the fried chorizo.
keto chorizo and cabbage recipeketo chorizo recipeschorizo and creamed cabbagechorizo and cabbage stir fryketo chorizo bowlketo cabbage recipes,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,keto chorizo and cabbage recipe,keto chorizo recipes,chorizo and creamed cabbage,chorizo and cabbage stir fry,keto chorizo bowl,keto cabbage recipes,keto chorizo stir fry,keto creamy cabbage and sausage