The Everything Bagel brand was born when two brothers, Alex and Scott Wiener, opened a shop in 1965 in New York City. The brothers were both from the Lower East Side and shared a love for great food and a strong work ethic. They opened the store in the East Village with the goal of providing outstanding food at a reasonable price. This led to the brothers opening 57 stores in 26 years.
If you’re a fan of everything bagel chicken tenders, then you’re going to love this recipe. They are keto-friendly, gluten-free, low-carb, and delicious. Corn starch is used as a thickener instead of flour, and they’re made without breading or frying. They’re baked instead of fried, allowing you to eat them as a whole meal or as part of a keto-friendly dinner.
Everything Bagel Chicken Tenders – Keto & Gluten-Free Recipe | I have always loved Everything Bagel Chicken Tenders. They are ridiculously addictive and one of the most popular paleo recipes in my book. The problem is that I don’t want to eat them anymore because I’m on a paleo diet! I used to eat them all the time and now that I have changed my diet I just want to eat the same foods I’ve been eating before.
These chunks of chicken are… everything!
I can’t think of a better way to make a boring piece of chicken taste better than to season everything but the bagel. This keto chicken tender dish would look great on any table. Best of all, even the pickiest eaters in your family will like them!
Preparation advice for hippy recipes:
- The absence of salt in the homemade bagel seasoning in the recipe below may surprise you, but the saltiness of the pig skins provides a lot of flavour to this dish. I used Epic pork rinds that were seasoned with salt & pepper.
- You may use 1 cup of Everything Bagel Seasoning instead of creating it yourself if you have it on hand. To keep the chicken fillets from being overly salty, leave off the shredded pig rind.
- These chicken pieces may be roasted in a 400 degree oven for 20 minutes or grilled for 10 minutes on a 360 degree grill.
Chicken Breasts on All Bagels
.. : SERIES 4
TIME TO PREPARE: 2 MINUTES
TIME TO COOK: 18 MINUTES
TIME TOTAL: 20 MINUTES
Everyone will like these spicy keto chicken tenders, which are lots of flavour and crunch.
- 2 Sesame Esslöffel (white sesame seeds)
- 2 tblsp s e m a l l s e m a l l s e m a
- 2 tblsp pomegranate seeds
- 2 tbsp. dried garlic, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion, dry
- 2 tblsp parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup Schweinehäute shredded
- two eggs
- 2 Pfund Hähnchenfleisch or 12 Hähnchenteile
Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. To avoid sticking, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and put aside.
In a medium mixing dish, combine the seeds, garlic, onion, and parmesan. Set aside after stirring.
In a small mixing dish, beat the eggs.
All sides of the chicken strips should be dipped in the egg mixture. Make sure both sides of the chicken strips are uniformly covered in the spice mixture.
Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until golden brown, on a baking sheet. See Tips for Thighs for information on how to cook them in the fryer.
Remove from the oven and serve with a keto sauce of your choice. Have a blast!
Question: 12 chicken fillets, portion size: 3 Tender Calories per serving: 505 calories | 23 grammes of fat | 5 grammes of total carbohydrates | 1 gramme of fibre | 66 grammes of protein | 4 grammes of net carbohydrates
Presented to you by
These Everything Bagel Chicken Tenderloins are perfectly crisp and flavorful!
I love it when my kids approve of keto-friendly dishes, and this one was no exception. It’s simple to omit the panelling and substitute it with the spices that give these chicken pieces their unique flavour. This is a must-have for a quick family meal!
Erica, one of my teammates, prepared chicken like it was KFC… Check out his video!
I’m a big fan of the Everything Bagel Chicken Tenders , which are so damn simple to make and are a great way to use the leftovers from your favorite rotisserie chicken. But what about keto? I knew I had to share this recipe with you guys, because I know that a lot of you have been asking for a Keto friendly chicken recipe, and I was finally able to make it happen. Yes, this recipe is keto friendly, and it’s so easy to make that you could make it for dinner tonight if you wanted to!. Read more about keto everything bagel chicken and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- everything bagel chicken tenders salad
- keto recipes with everything bagel seasoning
- trader joe’s chicken tenders recipe
- keto everything bagel chicken
- grilled chicken with everything bagel seasoning