This recipe is pretty similar to the one I published a few weeks ago, but I decided to make a few minor changes and test the recipe with a few different ingredients. The main differences are that I replaced the whey protein with vanilla protein powder, and I used coconut cream instead of evaporated milk to make the base. I also added 2 tsp of cocoa powder with no flavor added.
This decadent creamy dairy-free keto vanilla ice cream recipe is so easy to make and so creamy and delicious. It is high fat and low carb but with only 1 gram net carb per serving. This makes an amazing keto dessert or snack.
A few days ago I shared with you a keto ice cream recipe. It was so unbelievably delicious that I decided to make another one. This time, I made it in a blender. That means no ice cream maker, no stovetop, no need for any fancy kitchen gadgets. All you need is a blender, some good quality ingredients, and patience.. Read more about dairy free keto ice cream recipe and let us know what you think.
Keto vanilla ice cream that is creamy and dairy-free.
Ice cream is not included in the dairy-free category. This dairy-free vanilla ice cream has all of the same delicious tastes and textures as regular ice cream. Check to see whether your visitors are able to detect the difference.
1 hour 10 minutes + 10 minutesEasy
- Heat the coconut milk and almond milk in a large pot over low heat, whisking constantly. Toss in the egg yolks. Continue to stir over low heat until the custard thickens.
- Whisk in the sweetener until it is fully dissolved. Continue to cook, whisking continuously, for approximately 10 minutes, or until the custard thickens.
- Remove the pan from the heat when the custard coats the back of a wooden spoon or registers 140°F (60°C) on a thermometer. Allowing the mixture to reheat to more than 140°F (60°C) will cause the eggs to cook.
- In a blender, combine the oil, vanilla, and salt and blend until smooth. Refrigerate the ice cream as it cools.
- Once the ice cream mixture has cooled, place it in an ice cream machine and freeze according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Process the ice cream until it is completely frozen or achieves the desired consistency. Freeze for later use.
I have been seeing all these dairy-free ice creams on Pinterest, and I thought I’d try making one and share the results with you. Not only is this ice cream so creamy and delicious, it is also very easy to make. It’s not too sweet, and it’s free from artificial sweeteners and sugar alcohols.. Read more about keto ice cream recipe with eggs and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there non dairy keto ice cream?
There are a few brands of non-dairy ice cream, but they tend to be more expensive than dairy versions.
How do you thicken non dairy ice cream?
You can use cornstarch to thicken non dairy ice cream.
Does keto ice cream have dairy in it?
Yes, keto ice cream has dairy in it.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- keto vanilla ice cream maker recipe
- keto ice cream recipe
- keto ice cream
- keto coconut ice cream
- keto ice cream recipe with eggs