Today’s recipe is as simple as it gets! Prepare the roast beef, good beef, vegetables, sauces and in 20 minutes the roast beef is ready. You can eat roast beef with couscous as here, with rice, with noodles or dumplings, or just as you like.
Why don’t you try it?
Ground beef skewers
Coconut Beef Curry
Light beef and broccoli
Asian beef salad wrap
Sirloin steak, flank steak, ribeye (your choice)
(zucchini, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, peppers; your choice).
- 1 medium onion (sliced)
- 1-2 grated ginger
- 1 clove of garlic (or more)
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil(any oil with smoke point of your choice)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- ¼ cupBbq sauce
(your choice or homemade).
Low sodium soy sauce
- 3-4 tablespoons brown sugar (can be replaced by maple syrup)
- Sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
- Mix sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Peel the beef and cut it into thin slices. Season with salt and pepper; set aside. Slice the onion and bell pepper and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a skillet, pan or oven (you can also use a few tablespoons of oil). Add the beef slices in a single layer and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side until almost cooked through. Remove the meat and set aside.
- Clean the pan with kitchen paper, heat the remaining oil over medium heat, add the chopped onion, ginger and garlic. Saute for a minute, then add the chopped peppers (I used red and green) and sauté for another minute or so.
- Add the rest of the vegetables you are using and stir until lightly cooked.
- Transfer the cooked beef and some of the sauce (depending on how much sauce you want), stir, heat and cook until hot.
- Adjust seasonings as needed.
- Serve and enjoy with your favorite side dish.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds (if desired) and enjoy.
Don’t forget to sign up for the free Aliyahsrecipesandtips newsletter and receive notifications of new posts straight to your inbox.
If you try any of my recipes, feel free to review it and leave your opinion. I’d also like to see what you found. Tag me on social media @aliyah_recipes #aliyahrecipes.
Follow me on social media:
Cooking with Alia’s recipes
frequently asked questions
How to make roast beef tender?
Tender beef for fries (beef velouté) | Preserved Recipes
How do you make a beef sauce from scratch?
Prepare the sauce: In a medium bowl or large measuring cup, combine the soy sauce, water, maple syrup, rice vinegar, garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes and cornstarch. Never mind. Proceed with the fryer: In a large deep skillet or wok, heat ½ tablespoon oil over medium heat.
How can I deep fry properly at home?
9 easy tips to make sweet potato fries | Chatelin
steak stir fry recipe, mongolian beef stir fry recipe, beef stir fry recipe with noodles, chinese beef stir fry recipe, beef stir fry marinade, teriyaki beef stir-fry recipe, ground beef stir fry recipe, how to cook stir fry beef strips tender